Flight Cancellation Policy United Airlines
Call 📞 1800-983-8157 To Discuss United Airlines Ticket Cancellation Terms
United Airlines is one of the major airlines in the United States of America with its headquarters in Chicago. United Airlines operates in large domestic as well as international network routes and is one of the most preferred airlines in the Asia-Pacific region.
What Is United Airlines Reservation System?
United Airlines has a state-of-the-art reservation system in place for its customers. Customers can either visit their official website or contact any travel agency for booking flight tickets with United Airlines. Also United Airlines Reservation Phone Number always active for help .
When it comes to flights, UA offers the following options to book domestic as well as international flights:
- Round Trip
- One-way Trip
- Multiple Destination
- Award Travel
In addition to this, a customer can also avail the facility of booking cars and hotels available at numerous destinations around the world. United also provides various vacation packages which can be bought either through the official website of United Airlines or from any reputed and reliable travel agency.
United Airlines also offers cruises as part of its reservation system. Once you have made a booking or a reservation in any of the above-mentioned fields, you are provided with the option of viewing, changing and updating the reservation. In some instances, making a change to the existing reservation may also involve a cost at the end of the customer.
Terms & Conditions For Cancelling United Air Ticket
Travel plans and reservations get modified and updated all the time. Customers often have to change, alter and shift their travel due to one reason or another. Keeping in mind the convenience of the customers, United Airline has drafted its own Flight Cancellation and Refund Policy which applies universally to all the customers.
Here are the major points to cancel United Airlines Flight Ticket and refund policy:
- If you have purchased your ticket through United Airlines in the past 24 hours and the purchase was completed one week or more before the scheduled departure date, then the cancellation and change fees will be waived off.
Important Point: This rule is written under their 24 hours flexible booking policy.
- The same rule applies to basic economy tickets as far as they satisfy the above criteria. Otherwise, these types of tickets are not eligible for changes.
- Most of the fares have been decided as non-refundable. However, the price and value of a particular ticket may be eligible to be applied towards the price and cost of a new ticket against a fee.
- Tickets are valid one year from the date of ticket issuance. For all the other cases, a customer may request a refund for any fare which allows a refund.
- Partially travelled tickets will be refunded on the prorated basis depending on the segments flown and fare rules.
- Refunds to the credit card will be processed within 7 business days of filing the request. All other refunds will be processed within 20 business days.
- If you have made the booking and changes via a travel agency, contact them for details on United Airlines Change Fee Policy.
Call United Airlines for Flight Cancellation
Call us on Toll-Free Number 📞 1800-983-8157for any clearing any doubts and queries regarding Cancellation, Refund and Change Fee Policy. We have an amazing customer service in place to handle all your questions and resolve your issues efficiently and in time.