Flight Cancellation Policy Southwest Airlines
Call 📞 1800-983-8157 To Discuss Southwest Airlines Ticket Cancellation Terms
Southwest Airlines is one of the best in the business and provides excellent services to the customers. When you talk about its policies and procedures they are even better as they are very customer-centric and easy to understand. When you talk about flight cancellation, it’s a very tedious process with most of the airlines but that’s not the case here and Southwest Airlines Ticket Cancellation Rules is very good for customers. Now let’s have a look at it.
Full Terms & Condition Canceling Southwest Air Ticket
- One of the most sought after tickets that we use for personal travel is Wanna Get Away tickets as they are low priced and the best part is they can be cancelled even 10 minutes before the flight as well. Refund amount gets credited to Travel Funds and they can be utilized till next 12 months for flight booking.
- The other types of tickets are Business Select, Anytime and Senior Tickets and they are expensive, but they have more generous ticket cancellation procedure. In this type of tickets a full amount of ticket purchase is refunded to the original form of payment. Even in case of no show the refund is converted to Travel funds and can be utilized in the next 12 months.
- If the ticket is purchased with a Gift card and the flight is cancelled before 24 hours of the take-off then you need to get in touch with Southwest Airlines Customer Service.
- If you have booked any Companion Pass then all the taxes paid for it are refunded to the original form of payment.
- There is no penalty on cancelling the Southwest Airlines flight, and the amount is wither transferred to the original form of payment or held back as Travel funds which can then be utilized for booking the flight in next 12 months from the date of booking the original flight that was cancelled.
- You should also go through the Southwest Airlines Refund Policy as it will help you in understanding how the refund is made and the procedure of utilizing the Travel funds.
There are two ways mentioned in the Southwest Ticket Cancellation Policy for cancelling the ticket.
- You can cancel the ticket by going to the homepage of the Southwest Airlines and enter your first name and last name with confirmation number and then once you are logged in to your account then you just have to follow the instructions to get your flight ticket cancelled. It will also tell you whether the funds are getting transferred to the original form of payment or held back as Travel funds.
- The other way to cancel the flight ticket is to call the Southwest Airlines customer service and follow the instructions to get your ticket cancelled and refund made.
Call Southwest Airlines For Flight Ticket Cancellation
Call on Toll-Free number 📞 1800-983-8157 to get assistance from team who will provide you with an effective and quick resolution if you are facing any trouble related to Southwest Airlines Ticket Refund .