Get in touch with the Genuine LG Help Desk Number +1(800) 243-0000
+In 1958, LG Electronic was founded as Goldstar. LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeouidodong, Seoul. With 2013 global sales of USD 53.1 billion the company operates its business through five divisions: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning and Energy Solution and Vehicle Components.
LG Electronics is a global company that can introduce you to the future. LG are a manufacturer known for exceptional quality electronics at right price. It is an innovative company, designing and selling products, reinforcing the fact that “Life’s Good.”
LG designs the products with lots of benefits. They are easy in installation, energy efficient and quiet performance. The duct-free systems are a smart choice. Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG’s duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two. Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions to replace unsightly window unit, and for renovations or retro-fits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance. The main benefits of Duct-Free are
• Fast installation – Cost effective, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
• Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves)
• Custom temperature control – Easy to maintain the temperature in each room.
• Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
Cutting edge benefits of LG products are
• Reduced energy costs: You can cut your cooling bill with LG’s energy-efficient technology.
• Cleaner, healthier air: Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
• Better air circulation: Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
• High-speed cooling: Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
• Built to last: The exclusive anti-corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.
LG Customer Helpline has surpassed all the expectations of their customers by providing unmatched responsive Helpline. You can call to the 24×7 active LG Phone number for Helpline services. You are attended by the expert representative and provided the feasible resolution to your problem. You can also reach the Helpline services by other modes like:
• Phone Helpline: You can call the toll free +1(800) 243-0000 LG Help Desk Number. They are open 24×7 to serve you.
• Live Chat: You can also opt to live chat with an expert representative of the company who will guide you with the right resolution to your problem.
• Email Helpline: You can also email to the company email id regarding the issue of information needed and you will be reverted with your requirement positively.
Sometimes due to the heavy traffic the site goes down and the Helpline modes are not reachable. In such scenario you can depend on other reliable agencies that cater you the direct phone number and contact details of the company. Customer Service Directory is such an agency that houses highly proficient professionals that deal your complex issues with great ease. They ensure you first call resolution and highly satisfied customer care service.