Southwest Flight Ticket Cancellation
Call 📞 1800-983-8157 For Help To Cancel Southwest Airlines Flight Ticket
Air Travel is fairly common these days and as the schedules are becoming more and more flexible, cancelling or rescheduling flights becomes an integral part of our life. Cancelling a flight is a tedious process but with Southwest Airlines this is not the case. In fact, it is one of the most customer-friendly airlines because of its cancellation procedure.
Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy allows you to cancel the flight in two ways – Online and over the phone. The best part about Southwest Airlines is they don’t charge any cancellation fees. The only thing to keep in mind is you need to follow the procedures correctly. It allows the flexibility that you can cancel your flight 10 minutes before the take-off. You just need to be aware of Southwest Airlines Flight Schedule.
Process Canceling Southwest Air Ticket Online
You need to have your personal details and flight confirmation number handy and then follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel your flight online.
- Open the Southwest Airlines website and log in by entering your username and password; in case you don’t remember it then there is a help link there which you can use to recover it.
- Go to Flight Cancellation page and enter your first and last name and click on continue; there will be a flight, hotel and car-tab and you need to click on it and then click Manage Reservations.
- Choose Cancel Reservation option here – enter your confirmation number and first and last name. In case you don’t remember your confirmation number then it is also there on the email that you received when you booked the tickets.
- You will now be able to see your itinerary and then you can choose the flight you want to cancel. If you have booked to way trip, you have to cancel the entire trip and cannot choose one part of it.
- There is an option of travel funds there which tells you whether the flight is refundable or not. If it is refundable then select the box for requesting a refund. It always depends on the fare you have opted for while booking the ticket. Southwest Ticket Refund will be sent to the original source of payment.
- Finally, you need to click on “Cancel my reservation” option and then click on yes to confirm your selection.
Call Southwest Toll Free & Cancel Booked Ticket
The other option is to call the Southwest Airlines Phone Number and do the following steps.
- Call the Southwest Airlines Customer Service and follow the IVR instructions.
- You need to tell your confirmation number and first and last name to get the flight cancelled.
- You also need to confirm if the ticket is refundable and if it is, then requests for refund as well. Refund will be applied to the original form of payment.
We have an amazing team of highly efficient professionals who can help you in cancelling the flights in a really quick time. Call us on Toll-Free Number 📞 1800-983-8157 for any further clarification.