Cape Air celebrates its 20 years of operations dedicated to providing service to some of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Hyannis Air Service, Inc operates as Cape Air that has its headquarters in Barnstable Municipal Airport, Barnstable, Massachusetts. The airline serves 35 destinations across Northeast, Midwest, the Caribbean route, Micronesia, Guam, Rota, Saipan, and Eastern Montana.
It serves some of the most popular holiday routes like New England to Hyannis, South Florida to the Keys, Nantucket/Hyannis, New Bedford, Martha’s Vineyard and Providence.
Cape air also recently announced seasonal flights from New York (JFK) to Massachusetts island of Nantucket and to the favorite vacation destination of Cape Cod.
Cape Air’s Fleet and Customer Base
Cape Air fleet includes 88 Cessna 402s which are soon to be replaced with newer and better planes from Tecnam – The P2012, 4 of Britten-Norman Islanders. The airline has up to 400 flights per day during high season. It carried a total number of 626,000 passengers last year making Cape Air one of the largest regional airlines in the US.
Cape Air’s Airline Partners and Codeshare Agreements
Get the benefit from the relationship with partner airline and add convenience and ease to travel
Cape Air has an agreement with JetBlue Airways to benefit customers with Advance boarding passes and baggage check through for those who take a connecting flight at the Boston’s Logan Airport and Luis Marin International Airport in Sans Juan, Puerto Rico.
On the airline’s Caribbean route, the airline also has a codeshare agreement with American Airlines which benefits customers from smooth connections and money saving from joint fares, advance booking passes, and passing on the points customers earn by flying Cape Air that gets added to American Airlines AAdvantage points.
Contact Cape Air
Send your feedback and inquiries to CPAir customer care on [email protected]
For baggage claims (5days after the flight) write at Cape Air’s Central Baggage email at [email protected]
For traveling in the near future and for general inquiry call Cape Air on 800 227 3247 or 508 771 6944.
- Headquarters –Cape Air’s headquarter is situated in 2017 Hyannis Air Service, 660 Barnstable Road, 660 Barnstable Road, Hyannis, MA 02601, USA
- Destinations – 35
- Fleet Size – A total of 92 (88 Cessna 402s(to be replaced soon), 4 Britten-Norman Islanders)
- Hubs – Boston, San Juan – Puerto Rico; St. Louis – Montana; Billings – Montana; and Guam.
- Website – http://www.capeair.com
- Cape Air’s Linkedin id – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cape-air
- For General Inquiry – 508 771 6944
- For Reservation and Flight info – 1800-927-7989
- For other Flight info – 284 495 2100, 508 771 6944,